november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 11:11:41 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass isn't sure what word could capture the storm of feelings that she is feeling right now, but it could probably be summed up by uncertainty nonetheless. She had Azelf connect with Mesprit, and while she had time sorting out some thoughts and emotions, Eris ... ... She takes a deep breath as she approaches the hospital on Effie (like with Hideo's visit, she's also gotten some pizza, but after the first time, she's made sure to have Azelf also check in if the visit would be at as well as a time there could be).

There gotta be better ways about going on about it than flying up to yet another hospital window and knocking on the glass, but she frankly could not figure it out at the moment. Well, at least any way that doesn't involve walking up to the reception, revealing Azelf to the entirety of the current people at the hospital and demanding to see the girl that Mesprit is with. She also is fairly sure that's not common knowledge for the hospital either, so ...

"Eris? Are you- It's Cass here. Can I come in?" she asks instead of following that absurd train of thought, trying to not let her voice sound so uncertain.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 1:41:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Most people ccome from the door - Those are the unspoken words that flit across the Ralts' face as they stare at the girl outside the window. Nevertheless, she is let in with a careful push of the window. the psychic blinking away before the Talonflame decides to land right on them.[break][break]

"You could've come by the door."[break][break]

Though she lies with her whole body facing away from Cass, Eris still offers some sign that she is well-awake and listening. But as to whether she'd be willing to talk, that all depended on where this conversation was going.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]oldale hospital
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 9:05:54 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
It's an awkward climb through the door, but Cass manages somehow without making more of a ruckus than she already is. "Yeah ... I wasn't sure if they'd let me in without any official relation, and all," she replies, also thinking on hospital cameras and how her mother won't stop at the law if this goes on for too long, before clearing her throat and looking at Eris' figure.

Laying away from her, but awake and breathing. An immense relief - she hasn't seen what has happened to her after, has no idea what might have transpired. "How ... or well." Maybe How are you would be a stupid question to ask, with an obvious answer at hand. "I wanted to ... apologise, if there's still ... If you'd like to hear that, now or ever."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 10:10:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"They've let in worse." She doesn't bother to elaborate. The thought of it makes her chest tighten.[break][break]

Still, probably not as much as having to talk to Cass right here and now. And that apology she drops. What exactly is Eris meant to say in response? Pretend like none of it had mattered to her? Act like they're friends now?[break][break]

Are they still friends? Were they even friends to begin with? Or is Cass simply attempting to make up with her because they are arbitrarily connected by the Lake Guardians? She is silent for a moment after the other speaks, requires time that she just doesn't have to process it.[break][break]

"Is that all you came to say?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 12:18:23 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass freezes at Eris' words, a chill running down her spine that she knows she shouldn't pursue. How come that every single system fails, and what's left is only what you'll do yourself? She relaxes her muscles forcefully, nods one time that Eris doesn't see. "Oh," she simply returns, before moving on to apologise.

And truly, what did she expect? She feels like cold water has been dropped on her once more, trying to remember the thoughts she had earlier and coming up empty. When she apologised in situations before, it's been with people she knew longer, better, coming in with an understanding that's been formed over years. But what do they truly have here? A connection that's been decided by whimsy, but is this truly worse?

She remembers when they've been in the Woods together, with Eris definitely not stuck in a tree. Memories of doing the simulation together. More memories that could be, perhaps.

"No," she eventually speaks up again after moments and seconds that felt like molasses, coating her thoughts as they try to go faster, be useful for something. "If you'd hear my explanation out ... I don't want to see you differently from before I knew ... some things actually make more sense now," she adds with a dry laugh, thinking back on little puzzling remarks. "I'm really sorry for not being there ... I just figured out my mom's in Rocket earlier that day." But that's just things to say for herself ...

"Sorry, I didn't mean to put this all on you."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 12:30:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The silence that she gifts Cass is partially because she wants to give the girl a chance, partially because she's too tired to start a fight.[break][break]

"No, it's fine." Taking in a deep breath, she pushes herself up into a sitting position. All the while wincing at every bit of movement.[break][break]

Is it really?[break][break]

"There was a lot that happened that day."[break][break]

It wasn't the first time she'd been treated that way. Being called names and treated with disdain for Rocket's horrifying acts where she'd simply stood by and failed to fight against.[break][break]

"Does the League know about your mom?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 10:33:25 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass reflexively lifts her arms as she sees Eris move into an upright position - something she'd like to take as a positive sign - but in the end, she simply hovers, her hands useless, as she belatedly asks, "Do you want help with that-?" But as she asks, Eris is already sitting. So she simply puts one hand on her opposite upper arm, as if half-hugging herself.

"Yeah, for sure ..." she murmurs, sighing, fiddling with her hands. "I don't think exactly, but ... she did only move a few houses," Cass says with a dry laughter, "to coastal Petalburg, so I'm not really sure how un-obvious it is. She's ... got some squabbles with the League, before, too."

Words flicker in front of her eye, legal jargon that she puzzles together with her memory alone (and thus more wrongly, more terrifyingly), that she tries to shake off with a shake of her head. "Did you ... find your brother? I think I saw Suicune and somebody, later."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
figuring it out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 1:41:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"I did." She can see the hand that finds no use now. Though grateful she would offer help, her skin crawls a little at the thought of touching Cass whilst their relation is still undefined. "He's okay."[break][break]

Strong man. He was already back on his feet before she was. Heaven knows he'll drop by later in the day to check up on her. Still, this leaves another train of thought hanging, and Eris turns her head just that bit to get a better glimpse of the other girl.[break][break]

"Will you be okay?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region